We respect the privacy of our newsletter subscribers, customers, contacts, those who answer our surveys and fill out our questionnaires. It is our policy:
1. Choice and consent. To respect the purpose for which our visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
2. Third party use. To not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for e-mail marketing.
3. Unsubscriptions. To send our periodicals only to those who request them (that is, opt-in). We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. Our welcome message to subscribers and every issue of our newsletters clearly explain how to unsubscribe.
5. Security. To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.
7. Policy Changes. We may change our policy at any time by modifying this page and posting it 10 days before it takes effect.